Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Alexander’s Anime Center. I am Alexander, of course, and this is where I will be reviewing anime and manga. From time to time I will also write about what is going on in the industry, topics that have come to my attention, and even keeping you up to date with what is currently airing. That sounds like a lot to put on the table, but I am certain I can keep up.


I viewed anime on and off during my childhood and in this past year I have developed a majority of my time to watching anime. The list of what I want to watch is always growing. Faster than the rate I can watch it at.

You can keep a detailed eye on what I have planned on Myanimelist. There I have a list of my top anime, manga, and characters. I have a few reviews there already and I will continue to post them there as well. Here I have for more of the reviews where I want feedback and input. Of course there is always something else going on in the industry and topics will arise that need me to respond to them.


I may not have much more to offer than a different viewpoint of things. But I am here and willing to talk with anybody about anime. As time goes on I hope to liven this place up and enjoy my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment